Sunday, May 30, 2010

A little late to the party...

But better late than never!  Since I'm currently on a Schnibbles kick, I thought I join in on the Year of Schnibbles.  Sherri of A Quilting Life and Sinta of  Pink Pincushion are hosting.  It started last October and I probably won't be able to catch up, but I'm going to give it a shot.  I've already made Madeline (shown below) which was January's Schnibble, I believe and May's pattern was "choose your own".  I chose Reveille and here it is all quilted and bound - just in time to enter! 





Here's a fun print I found in my stash for the back...

I love that these little quilts by Carrie Nelson are so quick to make.  So, I'm anxiously awaiting to find out what June's Schnibble is going to be....I don't have long to wait!

1 comment:

Denise said...

The picture of this quilt made me decide to order the pattern. I love how you made it look. It's just beautiful.