Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A New Bee in Town

It's a new bee based on the Sunday Morning Quilts  book from Amanda Jean Nyberg  and Cheryl Arkison.  I was reading my bloggy friend Charlotte's blog, Grammie Q's, the other day and she proposed starting a new bee utilizing this book, which is a new favorite of mine.  I got my copy of Sunday Morning Quilts a month or so ago and have looked through it about a dozen or more times since. 

After making a few of the slab blocks, Charlotte was inspired to start a new bee using the blocks.  I was the first to say "I'm in!" Charlotte was thinking about doing a different color "slab" every month.

If any one is so inspired, please check out Charlotte's blog post on the subject and comment to let her know if you are interested!

This is going to be fun!

1 comment:

charlotte said...

We've got 12 now Denise, including you and me.