Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Awwwww, I'm Blushing....

Lynn of the Alamosaquilter blog gave me this...

How sweet is that?!!!  Lynn, thank you so much!  Now, apparently I haven't blogged in like a month or something so I'm just now getting around to acknowledging this sweetness, but I so appreciate it!  My very first bloggy award/gift.

You are supposed to pass on the love by giving this award to 12 other bloggers, etc., but as I am SO rudely late in acknowledging this, I am just going to list a few of my favorite blogs (and Lynn has already listed a number of favorites on her list, so I won't duplicate).  You may find some of these blogs as enjoyable as I do if you don't read them already:

  Nancy Near Philadelphia
  Thelma of Cupcakes 'n Daisies
  Heather of Quilt or Stitch?
  Wendy of Ivory Spring 
  Darlene of Quilting Daze
  Nicole of Sisters Choice
  Carol's Crafty Creations
  Pat of All Decked Out

Thank you ladies for giving me smiles and inspiration!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I am flattered beyond all belief! As the great philosopher, Jimmy Buffet would say: "With all of our running, and all of our cuning, if we couldn't laugh then we'd all go insane."

Now I need to go check ut some of your faves!