Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kenny's Flea Market Finds

I have a second installment of Kenny's Flea Market Finds.  Along with a bunch of great items for our daughter's new digs in the city, he found a few very cute figures with a quilty theme (and luckily he only brought one home with him - I really am running out of room!).

This one is a winter scene of two little boys sledding with a very cute puppy with a mini log cabin quilt as the backdrop.  No, it's not a real log cabin quilt, but a very realistic "cheater" that is actually quilted around every teeny little log! The quilt measures 6"x6", so you can imagine how small each log is. On the back the label says it's from The Amish Heritage Collection.


Here's a close up of the mini quilt:


Now, where to put it?!

2 comments:

Lynn Weathers said...

I sent you a little sunshine. Go to my blog to check it out.

http://alamosaquilter.blogspot.com/2010/09/sunshine-award.html

Ivory Spring said...

Oh my goodness - that is absolutely adorable.

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my Poinsettia Fiesta. I actually have a second quilt featured in that same issue. I will post about that next week.:)