Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Please accept my apologies...

Boy is MY face red!!  I JUST realized how many folks have left comments for me - I've been checking daily and haven't seen comments and just found out I need to moderate them first - du-oh!  I'll get the hang of this blog thing yet - LOL!!!  Meantime, I'm going to figure out how to resond to everyone.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU for taking the time to comment!  I have a number of updates over the next couple of days but this is first!

Just for fun, here's a photo of quilt I designed a couple of years ago (one of the very few I actually thought up all in my own head and didn't use a pattern for - well I didn't make up the block, but you know what I mean) for my lovely daughter-in-law.  She wanted black and cream to go with her living room.  At first I thought "UGH", but I absolutely love the quilt and would like one just like it for me.  Luckily, I get to visit it o:)

3 comments:

Carrie P. said...

This quilt is very classy looking. Good job.

Karen said...

You can have the comments sent to your e-mail box for easy reply. And welcome to Blogland.

Jan said...

I had to laugh at this. I started my blog in March and am STILL getting to know it. :) I did not realize about the email thing until about a week ago. I changed my settings so all my comments come to me by email and it makes it so easy to reply to each message. Welcome to blogland and I look forward to seeing more of your blog.