While at the Round Bobbin the other weekend for our guild's sew day, I spied an "x & +" quilt sample made with Comma by Zen Chic and loved it. I knew I had the pattern (the Japanese x & + block having having been a guild swap last year some time). And, I knew I had this stack of leftover Comma fabrics from the It's a Plus quilt I made last year...
There was enough for at least a wall hanging-sized quilt. When I went home, I pulled out this gray for the background/borders...
and couldn't resist putting everything else on hold while I made a few blocks to see what they would look like!
And now I can add yet another project to the WIP pile!!
I'm linking up to Randi's Show & Tell Tuesdays.
I'm linking up to Randi's Show & Tell Tuesdays.
5 comments:
I have so far resisted starting an X & + quilt. Your blocks are so cute and I also have some Comma in my stash. I don't know how long I can hold out!
That is looking very intriguing but I must resist. Can't start anything else. Not for a long time. Really.
Gorgeous! That really lets the fabrics shine!
You have to jump in when the inspiration is there regardless of the WIPs.
Love those blocks. I have some Comma I've been saving for something. It's such fun fabric.
Post a Comment