Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Show & Tell Tuesday: Poppy

At a sewing days at my good friend Becky's house last fall, we were doing a little show & tell and again, I had a bit of Becky-quilt-envy.  She made the Poppy quilt from the Simply Fat Quarters book by the It's So Emma gals.  It's fabulous and I wanted one (go take a look - here - I'll wait).  Then I thought I can have one!  I have that book!  I think it was the next day I chose a stack of random FQs in salmons and greens I'd picked up somewhere last year and got started...
I love this color combo...
I didn't get a chance to quilt it yet because I had to move right on to deadline sewing after I got this out of my system, but it's coming up to the top of the stack soon!!

Again, I'm linking up to Randi's Show & Tell Tuesdays.


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Lovely! I know just what you mean about having to get a quilt out of your system. It happens to me too!

Silvana said...

Lovely! ;)

Karen said...

Great fabric choices. It looks lovely.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

lol, you are too funny! I love your version, it's so sweet I think it would be a great baby quilt.