Saturday, January 4, 2014

What Santa Left....

Before we get too far into January, I wanted to show the quilty goodies Santa left under my tree this year!

I'm loving this Modern Patchwork magazine, published bi-annually.  Hard to find, a little spendy, but I really love it and I put it on my list.  Lots of articles and great projects.  


I've been wanting this book since before it was released, but put it on my Christmas list and patiently waited.  Santa didn't disappoint.  Neither did author Cheryl Arkison.  Love this even more than her last book with Amanda Jean Nyberg, Sunday Morning Quilts (not to take anything away from that book - it was great)!

These were a surprise....a FQ stack of Glamping and a beautiful charm pack of Vin du Jour (Santa knows the name "Moda" - LOL)...

A very modern quilt pattern by Zen Chic...Santa apparently picked this up at a yard sale earlier this year.  Pretty cool pattern!

Three new pantographs for machine quilting!

And the gift that gives again - a Gift Certificate for The Round Bobbin!
Sadly, he didn't bring me a good camera (sorry for the bad photos - and I think I had it on the wrong setting).  Maybe next year!

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oooh, what a generous Santa! The Round Bobbin is my favorite quilt shop. Let us know what you get there.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Nice loot, Santa did good!

Diane said...

Santa knows quilts (at your house anyway)! Have fun with those new pantos!

Karen said...

Very nice collection of gifts. And still more fun to come with the gift certificate!