Thursday, March 22, 2012

Granny Squares - the next four

Now we're up to ten!  Here are four more Granny Squares...



Ten more to go and we'll have a quilt!

I'm planning to be a little less scrappy with the next ten.  In these first ten, I didn't use the same fabric twice in a square.  For the next batch, I'm planning to use some of the same fabrics in a square.   I think it will look fine if I disperse them throughout the quilt.  I also have to figure out color schemes for the remainder of the squares. 

I'm excited to see what this quilt is going to look like then it's all done!

7 comments:

Karin said...

you're not making it easy to resist making a granny square quilt of my own!!!

Becky M said...

Looking good!

Susan said...

I love these granny square blocks!!!

Diane said...

oh love the blocks-which reminds me I'm suppose to be making them too! oops.

Kim @ NewlyWoodwards said...

These look great! I love the colors and the scrappiness.

Ivory Spring said...

It's sooo good to hear from you, Denise. Long time no chat.

Love your blocks - they are so sweet, especially the first one.

Carrie P. said...

Oh, I want to make this quilt so bad.