Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Scrappy Dresden Plate Quilt-a-Long 2

I'm just cranking out these Dresdens!  I think I'm a bit addicted.  They are so much fun - and I'm really enjoying the hand stitching.
True to form, I hadn't bought enough background fabric when I bought the fabrics last year.  When I realized it, I ran to my computer to see if I could still find some.  I think I found the last two yards left!  Whew!  Allegro Fabrics came to my rescue.  And look how cute...love when you get your fabric order tied with ribbons and looking like a little gift.  (Besides, I get to add to my ribbon collection.)
I see more Dresden plate quilts in my future!

7 comments:

Luanne said...

This is really gorgeous! Love the colors!! Don't know how you do it, but it is absolutely beautiful!!

Diane said...

Whew! on finding the background fabric! looks great. I still haven't even started mine yet.

Lynn said...

That is really great dot fabric!

Karen said...

Gorgeous fabrics and I love the background. Glad you found some more.

Becky M said...

These look fantastic! Can i send you mind to hand stitch??? haha!

Gretchen said...

What an adorable background fabric! Dresdens are on my to do list, but I haven't gotten any closer than purchasing the Go! Die.

Kate said...

Very pretty Dresden block. Love the colors you are using with the background. Dresden plate blocks are on my to do list too!