Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Swoon...

While perusing some quilty blogs, I came across Swoon from Thimble Blossoms....

I love these large blocks (I think they are 24" or something like that).  I found  some great FQ bundles and this Meadowsweet floral/plaid for the binding from a new-to-me shop called Sew Fabulous Quilt Shop.  I'm using Moda Bella Gray for the background...

I love when fabric comes tied up in pretty ribbons (and you bet I'll be reusing them!)...

The bundles were made up of some Meadowsweet, some Lila Tueller, Lakehouse Drygoods, Sandi Henderson and more.... 



Sweet! (And I stacked them back up and retied the ribbons after I took these shots o:) )

4 comments:

Pat said...

Those blocks are gorgeous, and the fabrics even gorgeouser.

Gretchen said...

Really love that pattern! Looks way easier than the one I designed for our bed. Hmmmm! May need to reconsider my plans!

And such bright fabrics!

Darlene said...

I love that pattern and have it on my 'to do' list - waiting for the perfect fabric. :-)

Yours will be stunning in those fabrics.

Ivory Spring said...

Denise,

Those fabrics are definitely swoon-ish!