Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Swoon Block 8

I'm almost at the finish line now.  Here's number 8....


I can't believe I only have one more block to go! Then, I'm going to start Swoon #2!

I just received my Sunday Morning Quilts Bee blocks for July ...

I love these blocks that Shannon made for me - there are so many great fabrics in here. I spy some Central Park, a little Pearl Bracelet, Castle Peeps and some DS! I need to get started on my slab blocks for next month - August is green, so I'll need to channel my inner Kermit!

(PS - Blogger has been giving me fits - I've got a bunch of blog posts I've been trying to write and it is just not cooperating - with either my text or photos. It was like pulling teeth to get this short little one posted. Hopefully, I'll get this figured out soon! Grrrr.)

6 comments:

Becky M said...

Oooh... i love the swoon block colors! and those blue bee blocks are great too.
Blogger was giving me a hard time while I was using Firefox. I switched to Google Chrome and it was fine. Google is trying to force the world to use all their products. Might be part of your problem. :(

charlotte said...

Love your swoon block. I finished my top, but still can't figure out how to quilt it, so it sits. I am going to start my August Bee blocks this weekend. I know we have a few months to go, but I am already getting ideas for a second round for the Bee. Happy sewing.

Linda in Calif. said...

I just love your swoon blocks. Beautiful fabrics. I wish I had made one of these quilts. Right now I'm too busy. Maybe someday.

Ivory Spring said...

Swoon I did, Denise! The fabrics in that first block are simply too gorgeous!

Beverly said...

Every time I see Swoon block, I want to do it. Your colors are especially pretty.
Try using Google Chrome to open up you blog. I was having problems and that helped.

Clara said...

The swoon block is astonishing! So beautiful and lovely colors!