Thursday, July 5, 2012

July Schnibble of the Month - Which Will I Choose?

It was announced that the July Schnibble of the Month would be one of our choosing.  Oh, the choices!  I have both Another Bite of Schnibbles and Schnibbles Times Two, and many single patterns.

I also have three Schnibbles patterns that either I've kitted up myself ... like these two...

Hot Cross with the beautiful Patisserie by Fig Tree...

or Pure by Sweetwater paired with Cindy Lou Who...
I just missed the Philly Modern Quilt Guild's "Project Pure" challenge a couple of years ago...when I joined the Guild, they had just finished the challenge and I've wanted to make something with this line since then.

I also bought a kit online from Hollyhill Quilt Shoppe (sometimes I so wish I lived in Oregon to be near this quilt shop) featuring the beautiful Glace line by 3 Sisters paired with the  Winter White pattern...

  Hmm, I don't know if I should choose one of these or something completely different!

8 comments:

Karen said...

Isn't it funny that when we do have a choice, we don't know what to do?
Love it!

Kate said...

You have lots of great choices, no wonder you can't decide!

Gretchen said...

I vote for Winter White, only because I am working on getting my 2009 Designer Mystery BOM quilted and it was made with Glacé. Of course, you will be long done with your Schnibble before I am half done hand quilting!

Darlene said...

Oh my they are all fabulous. How will you decide? I'm struggling with a decision, too. I haven't gotten as far as you have though. I've only thought about patterns. HMMMM!

Sinta Renee said...

Make them all!!! I wish I luved near Holly Hill also. So much to love there and I Love their blog too.

Linda in Calif. said...

Oh I was all set on the one with Fig Tree fabric, I've worked with it and it so pretty and so well made that it's just a joy, and then I saw the Pure and changed my mind. That Pure is so pretty! I just love it! So here's one vote for it.

Anna said...

Love them all! I think Cindy Lou Who would be great...I would love to see how the Pure looks.

Ivory Spring said...

Those are absolutely yummy project - no wonder you have a hard time deciding!