Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Boo!

Happy Halloween!

We spent weekend before last decorating for Halloween.  Hubby found lots of great Halloween decorations on his yard sale haunts and really went to town for the holiday!

We were inspired by the great Halloween decorations we saw at Disney...

On our cruise...


The Haunted Mansion at the Magic Kingdom....


And here are our spooktacular decorations (well, maybe a little heavier on the pumpkins than on the spooks)...


 Here we are channeling the Haunted Mansion...

He even found some Mickey decorations (Luanne, too cool, huh????)

And, here are some of my Halloween quilts hanging in my kitchen....



And even my office at work is decorated with my favorite pumpkin quilt!

I hope we get more than two trick-or-treaters this year after going to all this trouble!  You should see all the candy we have so far (although with my husband around, it might not last until Halloween!)

7 comments:

Lynn said...

Great decorations and Halloween/Fall quilts. It is so windy here today that I won't put out our outside decorations. I have to work tomorrow so I guess I'll have to do it all on Thursday - not a bad thing. And the weather is suppose to be good on Thursday so we should get a lot of trick or treaters.

Karen said...

I do enjoy seeing your Halloween decorations. They are great fun. Hope you have a lovely time!

Diane said...

thanks for the great decorating pictures-fun!
love the quilts!

Luanne said...

LOVE the pictures from the ship - guess I need to plan a Halloween cruise now! And of course I love all your Halloween decorating - guess I'll go get my two decorations out - a Mickey pumpkin and a Mickey ghost ...

Kate said...

Cool decorations. Hope you had a good crowd for Halloween trick or treating.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Oh, Disney always has the best decorations. I really love the sparkly spiderweb in the window. You guys did a great job with your house. Way more than i put up!!

Ivory Spring said...

I thought of you while working, and wonder how you are getting on. I hope all is well with you!!!

Love that pumpkin quilt in your office.