Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Show & Tell Tuesdays

I thought I'd actually join in Show & Tell Tuesdays again (I know, it's been awhile)
I'm still on a deadline for Wedding Quilt #3 - here's a sneak peak of it being quilted. Once it's done, I'll give all the details! And, that will be soon - the wedding is next Saturday - Yikes!
it's a little wrinkly here, but it's actually very pretty

I've also started sewing the blocks for the String of Pearls Quilt-a-Long. These blocks are some fun!! I love the pops of color in the dark borders...
I'm way behind on my Sunday Morning Quilts Bee blocks for this month but I'll get them done by the end of the month deadline! Both ladies chose blocks for the same quilt this month (Hi Five on page 118 of the book if you have it) - one in bright colors (that gets started next) and this one with neutrals surrounding the bits of color in the middle of each block. Very different than the quilt in the book, but I'm really liking it!....
I'll be glad when my deadline sewing is done for awhile and I am free to sew whatever I want!

7 comments:

Diane said...

nothing like a wedding deadline to get a quilt done!!really like the other blocks you're doing too.

Darlene said...

Wow, you've been a busy quilter. As usual I love it all.

charlotte said...

I know how you feel. I do love how different those two SMQ bee blocks are turning out. Everyone is really making these their own.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Everything looks fantastic. I really love those pearl braclet squares. Can't wait to see that one come together!

Kate said...

The wedding quilt looks great and so do your bright string of pearls!

Lynn said...

The wedding quilt is so pretty! Such soft colors.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

That wedding quilt is beautiful, I so love the soft, warm colors! Just lovely!