Sunday, March 17, 2013

Bloglovin...claiming my blog



Apparently Google Reader is closing down this summer.  I am not happy.  I don't like change.  o:)  I used to read my blogs with Bloglines.  I was not happy when that closed down either.  But, I got used to Google Reader.  I'm sure I'll get used to something else -- grudgingly.

So, I am "claiming my blog" on Bloglovin.  I'm not sure why I'm doing this, but it seems to the "the thing to do" and I don't want to miss any bandwagons or anything.

o:)

5 comments:

charlotte said...

So how do you claim your blog? I signed up for Bloglovin, but didn't see anything about "claiming" my blog.

Michele said...

Happy Birthday Denise!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day :-D

Linda in Calif. said...

I guess I need to claim mine too. LOL I have no idea what is going on, nor do I really care. But I know how to follow what everyone else is doing. And you know what? I signed up for Bloglovin and I like it better than goggle reader.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

what?! I'm so out of the loop.

Kate said...

I share your sentiments 100%. I'm trying to adjust to Bloglovin, but I'm not quite to the "lovin" part yet!