Monday, December 31, 2012

AYOS - The End

It's the last day of the year and this is my last entry in Another Year of Schnibbles 2012!  And, I didn't miss a one.  Whew!

December's Schnibble was, again, another Little Bite.  This one is called Morsel - and designer Carrie Nelson has provided patterns for a few different pincushions in the pattern - all very cute.

I chose to make mine in my Little Black Dress scraps and it a very elegant pincushion indeed!  In fact, I put my very elegant white pearl head pins in it and it looks lovely.

I filled it with crushed walnut shells.  I now only have enough crushed walnut shells left to make 999 more pincushions!
Thank you to Sinta & Sherri - and Carrie - for another great round of Schnibbles.  It has been fun!  You can check out the parade of Morsels starting tomorrow on Sinta & Sherri blogs.

Thank you all for reading along with me in 2012 - I hope you'll stay with me in 2013 (and I will do my best to be a better blogger and post more often!)

HAPPY NEW YEAR
EVERYONE!!

11 comments:

Lynn said...

So cute! I just love pin cushions. Yet another fabric related addiction I fear.

Sinta Renee said...

It's amazing how fast you can use up a bag of crushed walnut shells, believe me! Your pincushion is so elegant and I love the embellishment of the button too! Can't wait to see what you do in 2013! Happy New Year!

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

Love it! it does look very sophisticated! Happy new year to you also.

Karen said...

I am impressed that you have kept up with every Schnibble deadline!!
Your pin cushion is gorgeous!

Diane said...

wow love the elegant pincushion-I have a bag of crushed shells-in case you ever run out I will share ;)
Happy New Year to you!

Darlene said...

Very cute Morsel!

With my Morsels I used up my bag of crushed walnut shells I bought over 5 years ago. LOL

Happy New Year!

Kate said...

Very elegant pin cushion, it turned out great.

Happy New Year!

Michele said...

Really cute :-) Fun fabric choice!

Izzy said...

I love your Morsel! You are right, it's super elegant in that fabric! :-)

Stella Nemeth said...

Very elegant indeed!

Jessica @ A Humble Creation said...

Love it! I need to make a new pincushion and have been looking for ideas. I love your inspiration of such a nontraditional one!