Friday, November 30, 2012

Another Year of Schnibbles November - Drop!

The penultimate Schnibble in "Another Year of Schnibbles" is again ... not a Schibble but a Little Bite.

And mine is an even littler bite than the pattern...it's more Mug Rug sized.  Last month I went bigger, this month I went smaller!

But, it's cute and I used a little bit (bite?) of a mini-charm pack of Lilac Hill that I received as a thank you from Moda for donating a block to their Just One Star quilt block drive in 2011.  I pulled a purple print from stash for the border and there you have it!

One more to go! Can't wait to see what December's Schnibble will be.  Please check out the parade of Drops on Sinta and Sherri's blogs tomorrow on December 1st (really, is it December 1st already???  I don't even want to think about how few days left until Christmas!)

5 comments:

Linda in Calif. said...

Right! I don't want to think about how many days until Christmas either. Your bit of a bite is really pretty. Good use of charms too.

Becky (My Fabric Obsession) said...

YAY! Schnibble complete! You rock.;)

Lesley said...

This is so sweet! I have some of the Lilac Hill fabric and it is gorgeous! Your Schnibbles is wonderful...and yay you for keeping up with AYOS.

Karen said...

You are so good a keeping up with these. It looks great.

Michele said...

Really cute! I love that it's so small!