Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Swoon - Blocks 4 and 5

Luckily, my bloggy friend Karin of Cascade Quilts keeps up with my postings better than I do and she informed that when I stated I finished four Swoon blocks, I had only posted three.  I could have sworn I had posted number four, but alas, Karin was right and I completed skipped it.   So here it is in all it's glory...


In the meantime, I finished block five too!  TA DA!
[how do you like that fancy fussy cutting of the center block!]

This color combo is quite a departure from the first four.  I think it will give the quilt some pop!

Now, I feel like I'm in the homestretch.  I should finished up block six tonight and then only three more to go!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Wow, do I ever love your fabric choices!!

Lynn said...

The fussy cut center looks great!

Sinta Renee said...

Your blocks are fabulous!