Tuesday, September 20, 2011

YUM - I - NESS!

Terrain
by Kate Spain

I've been waiting for this for many months - and I scored this FQ bundle for an awesome price.  I breathe a little easier now that I have this in my possession (very weird, I know - a little fabric-obsessed maybe??)

But just look at this yumminess ...




 Now I can't wait for the yardage to come out.  I'm not quite sure what I going to make with the FQ bundle, but the first Terrain quilt on the list will be to make Julie's Taffy quilt when the yardage is available...
 
I plan to use mostly the orangey fabrics with some of the purple for this one.  

Kate's hit it out of the park again!!

4 comments:

Becky said...

You are too funny with your Kate obsession! I understand though. I'm not breathing well knowing I haven't gotten any Going Coastal yet. I'm waiting to see if Sew Smart has it before buying online.

Gretchen said...

Oooooh! Can't wait to see the first quilt with Terrain! I looked at a bundle yesterday and realized that I shouldn't spend the money at this time. I will quilt vicariously through you.

Karen said...

I think it's lovely, too. Just bought a layer cake and I am deciding which one to choose for yardage. Have fun!

Barb said...

Have fun, and please share with us when your fun begins and you have the project completed! Have a great rest of the week!