Thursday, March 31, 2011

Philly Modern Quilt Guild - Cherri House Event !

I am very excited to attend Cherri House's (of Cherry House Quilts) upcoming lecture hosted by the Philly Modern Quilt Guild

Cherri is the author of City Quilts:
Besides showing her awesome qults she'll also be talking about her use of solids in quilts.  Since I don't use solids too much (except for backgrounds sometimes), I'm interested in hearing what she has to say.  She'll also have her City Quilts book and other patterns for sale.  I've been wanting this book for awhile and I'll be able to get her to autograph it!

The lecture is open to all, so if anyone is in the Huntingdon Valley, PA area on Friday, April 8th, at 7:30pm, and you are interested - feel free to sign up.  We'd love to have a crowd (and we'd love to have some new members too!)  Event is free for guild members/$5 for non-members.  Email phillymodernquiltguild@gmail.com to sign up and for exact location.

I'm sure this will be a great event!

No comments: