Saturday, June 16, 2012

Twirl!

Presenting....Twirl...well, the top anyway...
z
How summery and cute is this quilt?  Using a layer cake of Twirl by Me & My Sisters Designs, some Kona White and some yardage.   
I can't wait to quilt this one up - some kind of twirly design of course!

I went shopping the other weekend with some quilting buddies and we stopped at one of my favorite quilt shops - Generations - a small but mighty little quilt shop.  I can't say it's an LQS for me because it's about an hour away, but I'm so glad my friend lives close by. 

I'm loving the yellow, orange and light blues in this bundle...
And I finally broke down and bought some Emperor's Garden by Maywood Fabrics.  I've had my eye on this for months.  Sigh....
And I didn't get this at the shop, but I woke up one day last week and decided I had to have some Lucy's Crab Shack.  Now. 
o:)

7 comments:

Luanne said...

This one is just lovely!!

Darlene said...

It's adorable. And, Lucy's Crab Shack is cute.

Pat said...

I bought a bunch of Twirl pre-cuts too -- love the happy colors, and love you easy peasy quilt.

FarahLin said...

Love how sweet it looks! Those fabrics you've purchased looks yummy too! Have a great week =)

Becky M said...

Love that little quilt! So cute! Can't wait to see what you do with crab shack. I love that line!

Kate said...

Love all the bright colors in your Twirl! Very pretty. As is all your new fabric finds.

StitchinByTheLake said...

I haven't seen Lucy's Crab Shack before...but I'm thinking I might look for some! I love your Twirl quilt, especially the colors. blessings, marlene