Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lilly's Shop

I'm very pleased to announce that I have finally stocked my Etsy shop!  I created Lilly's Shop

name after this little lady...
a couple of years ago and that's as far as it got.  Until now!  I finally took the time to post a few of the quilts I created especially for the shop.  Most are simple but fun baby quilts along with a couple of lap quilts.

Here are a few of the quilts I posted....

I call this the Chrysanthemum quilt...at my LQS, I saw a FQ stack of lovely pastels with a chrysanthemum print on them...I paired them with a crisp white background and Asian-inspired fabrics.   I love this quilt (but I love a lot of my quilts and I just can't keep them all)
This was made with leftovers of one of Robyn Pandolph's Folk Art Christmas lines.  Certainly doesn't scream Christmas!
Here's a cute baby quilt with an "Under the Sea" theme...
And I can't get a photo that does this quilt justice - a soft yellow and pink quilt with a beautiful toile for a sweet baby girl...


Feels good to finally get these quilts posted - and just maybe I can make room for more quilts around here!!

Oh, and here are my first blocks for the new Sunday Morning quilts bee - June was our yellow month!  These were fun to make, but I found I mostly either have largish-chunks of fabrics or strings.  Not much in-between, so I found myself "making scraps" from my stash - LOLOL!


3 comments:

charlotte said...

I kinda did the same thing with my bee blocks. Oh, well...and your baby girl quilt is beautiful. Too bad all we have here are boys.

Becky M said...

yay! cute shop name! Love that little doggie face. good luck with the shop. :)

FarahLin said...

Those quilts are just adorable!!! Love your yellow scrappy bee blocks too.
Best of luck on your etsy shop! =)