Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Jelly Roll Sampler Block #9 and My June Schnibble...

It's the end of another month...and another Schnibble is in the can!  I wasn't sure I was going to do this one, but I decided I had the perfect charm pack for "State Fair".  I used Moda's Wonderland by MoMo.  To get enough darker charm squares, I added from my stash, used some Kona Snow for the background ....


Since I had to pull out quite a few charm squares from the pack because they were too light, I put them all together to make a scrappy back - how's that for stashbusting - LOL!  I think I'm going to quilt this with some freehand daisies.  Now I'm  glad I made it and I will have entry in the Schnibble parade this month!

And, here is my Jelly Roll Sampler block #9.  Wow, was this an easy block to do! Only three more to go!


And would you believe this...I won ANOTHER giveaway! From BryeLynn of the wonderful SewStitchCreate podcast/blog. An embroidered Christmas ornament is on it's way to me as I write! How fun. I'll post a photo when I get it. Thanks, Brye!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! You're really going on the Schnibbles. The June version is another lovely.

Carrie P. said...

Great job on your on your finishes. They all look great. I like the back.