Sunday, November 13, 2011

Mini Quilt Party!

Amylouwho is hosting a Mini Quilt Party!  I just happened to have made a mini quilt a while back ....
This hangs in my sewing room.  A few years ago (well, probably more than a few), my LQS offered a mini-quilt-of-the-month.  I think I picked up at least four.  So far, I've made this one (don't even ask how many BOMs I've got hanging around that aren't even started).  This one is from Jo Morton's book Small Quilts for Framing.  

It measures 13" x 13".  Here's a quarter next to one of the inner HSTs for scale.
 
 I recall I really enjoyed making this - I should pull out the others and give them a go!

You can see the links for all the Small Quilts over at Amylouwho's place!



6 comments:

Stitched With Prayer said...

Your mini quilt is gorgeous!!! I was so surprised that it was a mini. When I first saw it I thought is was a big quilt. Your piecing is amazing. Hugs...

Gretchen said...

This is very cute! I haven't ever tried a mini-quilt, but schnibbles are getting closer!

Karen said...

It's a delightful little quilt. Gorgeous fabrics.

Ivory Spring said...

Love your mini quilt. It does sound like you are going to have a busy couple of weeks. Enjoy your family. :0

Linda said...

I love your mini!!! It's gorgeous!!

Candace said...

I love your quilt. I'm sure it looks beautiful in your sewing room, but it would also be great in the kitchen or dining room with some Blue Willow or Blue Danube dishes.