Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lilly Would Like to Thank the Academy...


Lilly and I were so excited when we found out that she won a Viewer's Choice award in the 2011 Pets on Quilts Show hosted by Sew Cal Gal!  This was her entry...

Lilly and her Max & Whiskers quilt...

I was also very thrilled to have won a prize in the contest from Sew Cal Gal herself!  My 2012 Pets on Quilts calendar just arrived (put together by Ms. Sew Cal Gal Darlene herself!!)  I know I will enjoy looking at all the pets and quilts next year!  Thanks again Darlene!!

A post about my Shop Hop spoils is coming. A fabulous time was had by all!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

How cute! Congratulations to you both!

Lynn said...

Congratulations to you and Lily! It is a great picture.

Karen said...

That's good fun. Congratulations.